Saturday, January 21, 2006

it was our eighth month anni two days ago.
20th january 2006.
a day that i've been waiting for for a very long time.

i bought her present a week before,
four different towels from aussino.
one large dark green bathing towel,
one royal red medium hand towel,
one light green/yellow small face towel,
and one blue small face towel.

crappiest idea ive ever thought about,
but im glad she liked it.

the day started off in school,
and the same old things that goes on inside there.
and right after chinese remedial i sped my way back home.

my beloved was already waiting for me underneath my condo,
with a bouquet of beautiful red roses,
my favourite.

no one could have imagined the happiness and joy i felt,
its the very idea of she remembering what you like,
and also the blissful, close to tears feeling of recieving it from her.

hugging the bouquet of roses close to my bosom,
we went up to my house.

was supposed to hurry to bathe and go out to watch memoirs of a geisha,
but i had just too much to say to her,
and we ended up spending too much time with her mp3 and chatting.

so we stayed at home,
me bathing,
and she putting in songs into her mp3 from my comp,
and couch potato-ing at the usual spot to watch some tv.

dressed up after that and headed down to toapayoh lorong eight for some kway chap.
it was delicious, so to say.
accompanied by our usual orders of teh beng.

took a cab down to toapayoh centre to pick kane and juan up before heading down to coco latte.
all of us got a vip card!
except that we had to fill in our particulars before recieving the vip card.
i couldnt think of a proper id for myself on the spot,
so i got my lovely to fill the form in for me.
but turns out my silly girl filled in quite a phony looking id for me.
was pretty amused when i managed to get the vip card as well.
got in for free,
and had free flows for the entire night.

tar-ed the standard house pours,
except coco latte's house pours were a little more extensive and better than other club's housepours.
ontop of the usual vodka, gin and ton and bourbon housepours,
we had a constant refill of vodka shot, gin and ton, tequila shots, vodka cran, whisky shot and my beloved's orange juice.

played spot the difference games on the player in the club,
four of us managed to clinch the top scorer!
went up to the second level to continue drinking and dancing to the music.

my baby sent me home after that,
but all i could remember was myself staggering and leaning against my baby,
and then a semi-knocked out ride back home.

along the way up we met my sister and sean,
and four of us went up together.
ive no idea how i ended up in the toilet,
but the two of us were puking alongside each other.

my love only had a gin and ton that night,
so we suspected that the kway chap was the one that caused food poisoning.
i was puking for both,
the food poisoning and from the drinks.

and everything ended beautifully with my girlfriend putting me on the bed with a goodnight kiss,
and a straight knock out after that.

somehow i woke up again at 5am,
saw my love lying beside me,
got up to stroke her hair and i went back to bed.
i dont know what happened to me,
but i repeated the entire process again at 7am.

and i suffered from a hang over for the entire day yesterday.

my baby was worse,
she had bad food poisoning plus she was feeling weak all over.

went down to her house yesterday to visit her.
had a nice and peaceful sleep in her arms again even though it was only for about an hour.
both of us felt much better after that deep sleep,
and i joined my family for dinner over at imperial treasure.

and this baby,
is one girl that i want for myself forever.
and will be,
for a very very long time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home